A northerns life

A northerns life
Get ready

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Carving pumpkins!

Brian and I went to heb and got two pumpkins after he got out of work. We couldn't find a good set of tools to carve it so we used are own steak knives and ice cream scoop to carve and get the stuff from inside. We did the classic jack o latern look. There out on the pouch now... Omg sitting on my ass made my legs go to sleep and omg I'm old lol. Baby started eating the pumpkin juts... Ewe I had to stop her. Lol. So now we are making dinner which is marinated pork with green beans and potatoes yummy!! I'm so hungry anyway I spent my day doing nothing and cleaning the house up an I re-arrenged my living room stuff so the cat can't jump onto the ledge by the stair cause if she jumps to much she will fall to her death so I moved it so that won't happen. I have been so tired today I dont know why cause I slept like 10 hours. Tomorrow I have to go to work 6 to 9 pm which is like a waste for gas and time for me but I need money so o well any who good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment