A northerns life

A northerns life
Get ready

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Winter

I saw a commercial with a house and it was snowing and they were making a snow man and you could see the warmth comic from inside and there was Christmas lights and they had a Christmas tree up and it reminded me of Michigan and I stopped what I was doing and my heart sank. I missed it so much and the snow and just the winter/ christmas feel made me miss Michigan so bad. Texas never will have the feelin of winter with snow falling and you can drive by and see inside houses and you can see the warmth and ppl Christmas tree and the trees look like crystals and diamonds and the snow gives off a bluish look. I miss the snow a lot cause it's part of me and now that it's not Here I miss it a lot. I mean last year at Christmas here Brian and I got up and went over to my moms and it was just a little chilly no snow it was sad. I miss going out and un burying my truck or haven to put it in 4 wheel drive to get through a snow drift. I guess all these complaining would make sense to go back to Michigan then but I can't not with the job problem. Explaining why I love snow and the feeling of real Christmas would take forever but some day I hope to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment