A northerns life

A northerns life
Get ready

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pain..

My shoulder hurts bad and up into my neck. I think it is from lifting up the couch, the whole right side hurts pretty bad like every time i lift my arm and move my neck. When i lay down it hurts bad cause when i lay down and when i get up i have to stiffen my neck and all my muscles so that hurts bad. When ever i try to hang my arm or shoulder down to relaxe it that hurts even more. If it doesnt stop hurting by friday i will go to the doctors to see if i ripped a muscle bad or what i should do. God i lift anything all the time but a couch got me.. lol. It just  makes me not what to do anything cause i am just sore as hell and on top of that my head starts hurting and i am just usless. I dont know i hope this goes away for saturday cause even if they have to remove the arm or shoulder i am going. My shoulder is so tough that i could be bullet proof.. i just hope its not semi dis located cause ive been there before. Not fun ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment